Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back and wider

I know I haven't blogged a lot these days and some of you out there wrote me down about this ... not that they were really waiting for another hectic message to read here. No I suspect some were kind of worried of something that could have happened to me ... again. Well no, be reassured everything is ok. The "ride-break-fix" cycle has restarted after a choke due to way too much work and unexpected and not so funny events that make life what it is.
But something has changed, isn't it ? Well yes. As you might have noticed now, I decided to switch to english. I'm not sure it's going to be always standing, but a couple of thingies have made up my mind about this. This is mainly to widen my audience but moreover, since I started making friends abroad, I really thought that this would help them knowing a little more what's this is all about here while still keeping you faithful readers around.

No comments: