Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Homologation process

Today, Greeny and I went to the vehicle inspection center so to put an end to the homologation process. We had an appointment at 10am, arrived at 9.50 and were taken cared of at 10.45. Enough to read old magazines from the waiting room, much to the dentist way. 

Our turn came and the tech guy immediately said he could not go against what Triumph had put on the partial homologation notice, because they do not receive homologation instructions for bikes that had undergone the European reception process. "I guess the only thing I can do is to trust what Triumph has put on this piece of paper ...". Well, ok then, sounds good to me.

Greeny waiting its turn in the sun
All in all, it didn't take more than 5 minutes to be said the complete homologation statement would be sent to me by mail tomorrow. I guess it means I won't be allowed to ride with that british plate any longer ... too bad.

No comments: