Monday, August 23, 2010

Teammate wanted


You read it well ! I'm looking for a teammate for next year's racing season. You might think "what would he do with a teammate ?", and the answer is : share racing time for a complete season and have the most fun possible on and off the track.
I'm not going to give details on why I have to make this call or name anyone, but the good friend who had the chance to be designated as a volunteer is ... errrrr ... how should I say that ... errrr ... let's say he's "declining my offer" for that life changing experience, this extraordinary once in a lifetime adventure. Ok, maybe I'm overstating this a bit, but he's got to learn to live with regrets (now it's official, I'm a real bugger, don't you think Yvan ?).

If you think you've got what it takes to go racing, do not hesitate a single moment to contact me and I'll tell you more about the plan for the upcoming season. You don't need a bike as we're going to use mine. All you need is to know how to go fast on a motorcycle and the desire to have fun as we're not going to win races ... ;)

No comments: