Friday, May 18, 2012

Have you seen this bike ?

It's been a bit more than 3 months and a half now that Greeny left home to the Triumph Dealer for what was supposed to be a simple administrative task. Triumph France is known to be taking ages to deliver proper paperwork where Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki (these don't even charge the work) and BMW only take 2 to 3 weeks.


Now, I've been to the dealer last week to know where this all was heading, but mainly because now that the BMW is fixed and properly set up (more on that later), I have some spare time for the Triumph project. Add to that a couple of days off work and I was eager to give the project a full restart. With a promised remaining process time of "only" about 2 weeks, I've been advised to let the bike there rather than bring it home and start a proper track conversion. "Mind, if you had to bring the bike home today, you'd have to haul it back here in 2 weeks or so", said the dealer. Alright then ... I guess I'll have to wait with no guaranteed result of getting a full road agreement in the end.

No comments: