Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a cutie !

When I bought the Speed Triple last year, the Triumph dealer told me I could buy any Triumph accessories to complete the bike with a 20% discount and free fitting during a year after purchase. At that time I remember thinking that it was cool, but I would certainly enjoy the bike like it was.
Last friday, I went back to Triumph to have the bike serviced for the first time since last year and asked if they could fit me the tiny fly screen that my bike had not. So I did wait a full year and if you question then yes they offered (I did not have to remind them) the discounted price and the free fitting costs.
Here how I got it back (what a cutie now)


This is how a Speed Triple should look. I mean it doesn't have to be black, but this fly screen is really part of the Speed Triple's visual identity.
Now if you ask, I'm really fed up with the tank bag and plan to remove it. Don't get me wrong it's a real handy addition as this bike is my (almost) daily comute, but it's getting ugly and totally waste the shine of the bike.

No comments: